Kristen Rohanna is an Assistant Adjunct Professor in the Educational Leadership Program (ELP) and Social Research Methodology (SRM) division. Dr. Rohanna is both a practitioner and scholar, whose work focuses on using evaluation and continuous improvement methods to effect social change, particularly in education.
- Assistant Adjunct Professor
- Ph.D. Education, Social Research Methodology, UCLA
- M.A. Demographic and Social Analysis, UC Irvine
- Social Studies Teaching Certificate, Millersville University
- B.A. History, University of Pittsburgh
- Rohanna, K. (expected October 2021). Leading change through evaluation: Improvement science in action. Sage.
- Rohanna, K. (in press). Extending evaluation capacity building theory to improvement science networks. American Journal of Evaluation.
- Rohanna, K. (2017). Breaking the adopt, attack, abandon cycle: A case for improvement science in K-12 education. New Directions for Evaluation. 153. 65-77.
- Vo, A.T. Christie, C.A., & Rohanna, K. (2016). Understanding evaluation practice within the context of social investment. Evaluation, 22(4), 470-488.