The Office of Student Services (OSS) is an information resource for applicants and continuing students. We work together as a team to provide assistance to our students.
Our goal is to guide and counsel students through the process of attaining their degree(s). This includes explaining the admission process, program and degree requirements, credential requirements, and course registration.
- Elaine Dolalas, Student Affairs OfficerOffice: Moore Hall 1009 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (310) 206-3264
- Kimberly Mattheussens, Student Affairs OfficerOffice: Moore Hall 2005 Email: email@example.com Phone: (310) 825-0830
- Harmeet Singh, Graduate Advisor and Credential CounselorOffice: Moore Hall 1009 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (310) 825-8327
- Contact UsOffice Hourss Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm Closed 12:00pm-1:00pm Office Locations Education: Moore Hall 1009 Information Studies: GSE&IS Bldg 207 Phone: (310) 825-8326 Email: email@example.com
- Amy Gershon, DirectorOffice: Moore Hall 1009 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (310) 206-1685
- Michelle Maye, Student Affairs OfficerOffice GSE&IS Building 207 Email: email@example.com Phone: (310) 825-5269
Additional Operational Resources for UCLA Ed&IS