300 North Charles E. Young Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1520
- Professor, Department of Information Studies
- Director, Senior Fellows Program
- Founding Director, California Rare Book School
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin, Madison
- M.S., University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- B.S., Litt.D. North Dakota State University
- Lynch, Beverly P. (2010) Professional Associations and Library Education. RBM 11 (1) 32-46.
- Lynch, Beverly P. (2008) Library Education: Its Past, Its Present, Its Future. Library Trends 56 (4) 931-953
- Lynch, Beverly P. et al (2007) Attitudes of presidents and Provosts on the University Library. College & Research Libraries 68 (3) 213-227.
- Lynch, Beverly P. (2006) Significance of Libraries inEvaluating and Accreiting Universities in the U.S. 14th COBISS Users’ Conference, Maribor, Slovenia Published in translations: Pomen Knjiznic pri evalvacijal in akreditacijah universerz v, ZDA. Organizacija Znanja 11 (4) 136-145.