Our goal is to deliver knowledgeable, responsive, and solution-oriented service that supports the teaching, research, and public service of the School of Education & Information Studies.
To serve as a model by which other professional schools on campus measure achievement and success in meeting administrative responsibilities to faculty, students, and staff.
The Business Office:
- Values the unique experience and knowledge our staff brings to accomplishing our mission and we actively encourage teamwork and professional development to promote a high level of versatility (cross-training), competence, and expertise.
- Provides leadership and delivers training in the areas of human resources, financial management, and contract and grant administration to develop best practices, user-friendly tools and resources, and operational systems to enhance overall services.
- Serves as the liaison between faculty, students, and staff and the central campus administration to coordinate the highest levels of service and customer satisfaction.
- Strives to provide timely and solution-oriented services to maintain compliance with applicable policies, regulations, and laws and to communicate these compliance matters in understandable terms.
- Researches and applies practical/innovative solutions to keep pace with a changing UCLA Ed&IS, constantly improve our efficiency, and add value to the administrative services provided to faculty, students, and staff.
- Karla Breen, Assistant Dean for Financial Administration/CFOOffice: Moore Hall 2005 Phone: (310) 206-0202 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Diaz, Senior Contracts & Grants ManagerOffice: Moore Hall 2005 Phone: (310) 825-7474 Email: email@example.com
- Aris Santiago, Department Finaicial Analyst & Controller/DSAOffice: Moore Hall 2005 Phone: (310) 206-7424 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rhonda Steele, Senior Contracts & Grants ManagerOffice: Moore Hall 2005 Phone: (310) 206-7424 Email: email@example.com
- Nika Mnatsakanyan, Senior Fund ManagerOffice: 2005 Moore Hall Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 310-206-1454
- Contact UsOffice Hours Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm Closed 12:00-1:00pm Mailing Address UCLA School of Education & Information Studies Attn: Business Office 2005 Moore Hall Los Angeles, CA 90095-152104
- Lora Choi, Business Office Manager/DSAOffice: Moore Hall 2005 Phone: (310) 206-1454 Email: email@example.com
- Christine Park, Senior Contracts & Grants ManagerOffice: Moore Hall 2005 Phone: (310) 794-0161 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Francisco Santana, Financial AnalystOffice: Moore Hall 2005 Email: email@example.com
- Desiree Smith, Financial AnalystOffice: Moore Hall 2005 Phone: (310) 825-8322 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heidi Vitug, Professional Learning Programs ManagerOffice: Moore Hall 2005 Phone: (310) 206-0418 Email: email@example.com