Educational Technology Unit
ETU provides and supports innovative technological resources to enhance UCLA Ed&IS’ instructional, research, and service missions.
All members of the Educational Technology Unit share the following values:
- Innovation — to find creative ways to address activities, problems, and opportunities within the school through the evaluation and adoption of new technologies
- Professionalism — to maintain the highest standards of technical competence and integrity, and to treat all members of the greater community with fairness and respect
- Customer Service — to learn from our customers, and find ever-better ways of providing excellent service
- Collaboration — to collaborate with each other and the members of the UCLA Ed&IS community to find new ways to accomplish goals
- Communication — to be a resource for information, both within ETU and between ETU and the larger UCLA Ed&IS and UCLA communities
- Workplace Excellence — to provide a safe, supportive work environment that encourages internal communication and collaboration, development of professional skills, knowledge, and abilities, and builds trust within ETU and between ETU and its customers
- Heath Hewitt, Educational Technology ManagerOffice: Moore Hall 3051 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (310) 825-1911
- Connie Kurtew, User Support SpecialistOffice: Moore Hall 3051 Email: email@example.com Phone: (310) 825-1911
- Hector Lopez, Web Services Manager; Web Developer; Network, Server, and Directory Services AdministratorOffice: GSE&IS Building 213 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (310) 825-4535
- Chad Jones, User Support Group Manager; Email, printing, backup, and network operations administrationOffice: Moore Hall 3051 Email: email@example.com Phone: (310) 825-1911
- Steven Sherwin, User Support SpecialistOffice: Moore Hall 3051 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (310) 825-1911
- Nawar Nadhim, User Support SpecialistOffice: Moore Hall 3051 Email: email@example.com Phone: (310) 825-1911
Additional operational resources for UCLA Ed&IS.